Justified Stetson Carson 2

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Hiltz390GT, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Hiltz390GT

Hiltz390GT New in Town

Hello friends,

I recently procured a stock Stetson Carson. I love the hat, but as some of you may know, it is different from the hat raylan givens wears in justified and that was really what I wanted. My question is this, does it make sense to cut the brim or should I just return it and wait for 4.5 months to get a Knudsen hats version. If I were to cut and reshape the brim, does anyone have experience doing that? Tips? What can I expect? I’m in Charlotte North Carolina, and would prefer to have it done professionally, if anyone has suggestions on where. The look I am really going for is Raylan in season 6.

2. RJR

RJR

I think there is a Lounge thread on this...I'm just not tech savvy enough to find it.Hopefully another will help out.

3. Bamaboots

Bamaboots

There are several, Bob. @Hiltz390GT, Google Justified hat, Raylan Givens hat or something similar and end the query with fedora lounge. A number of threads will pop up.

4. Hiltz390GT

Hiltz390GT New in Town

There are, but it’s a ton of people saying different things. I’m looking for specifications on raylan’s season 6 hat. Particularly the brim width

5. Bamaboots

Bamaboots

These three tools will help you get your Carson closer to where you want it.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

6. drmaxtejeda

drmaxtejeda I'll Lock Up

Maybe @T Jones can help here in the Lounge. He does some amazing conversions.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.