Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kanaljacke nobelhouse

elot64

New in Town
Hello guys,

During my last holiday to italy on my way back i decided to bring a visit to Ulm where noble house has its office.
I was very curious about the latest kanaljacke they had to offer for a 399 euro.

After a warm welcome a had a little chat with the owner he showed me the kanaljacke, (this is not a advertisement fort Noble house) , but i must admit that i was surprised about the quality and originality of the jacket.
I have seen a lot of kanaljackets in the last past years but this one was exactly i needed to wear on a daily bases.

So see for yourself, i posted some picures f myself on my heinkel scooter.
greetings from holland
erik

4929071152_d998c3807b.jpg

4928476753_a7076af29f.jpg

Metatron

One Too Many
I did not know that Heinkel made scooters! :)
That's a very cool jacket, as are most Luftwaffe designs. It goes with your boots too! Are those Raf style?

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Good morning,

thank you for posting pics of the Kanaljacke. The look is of the jacket is really cool, I hope the quality is so good that you can enjoy it for many years.
I have seen a "normal" Kanaljacke from Nouble House and the one from "Original FLiegerjacken". The one from Original Fliegerjacken was miles better than the one from Noble House, also miles more expensive ;-))

The Heinkel is awesome!!

Cheers

Oliver

elot64

New in Town
kanaljacke

Thank you for all you positive feeds

Heinkel made after the war a lot of scooters, they were called the rolls royce of the scooters and very expensive and 4 stroke!
More information you can find at: http://www.heinkel-club.de

The boots are original german flying boots( heated) from 1942 in excellent condition, i only replaced the sole for a more comfort at walking.

What about the discussion Noblehouse and Original FLiegerjacken i only see the facts:

The kanaljacke noblehous made is much more my style and comfort and warm then what Original FLiegerjacken has made,thats more like a jacket but its not anymore on their website so i think they will come up with a new one:
I quote:

Kanaljacke aus Stoff
Wir werden die Kanaljacke in den nächsten Wochen, in der beliebten Stoffversion, leicht verändert, wieder anbieten.
Die Jacke wird in einem Luftwaffenblau und in schwarz gefertigt.
Bei den Reißverschlüssen greifen wir auf die bewährten, metallenen, RiRis der Messerschmittjacken zurück.
Der Preis liegt bei voraussichtlich 299,00 Euro

Same price as noble house! so we will see which one has the best jacket!

greetings erik
Holland

Edward

Bartender
Great looking jacket. I have seen a few Kanaljacke on the web, in various varieties. There was the hide one that John Lever posted last year, looked like a Luftwaffe take on the Irvin. Then there was a lighter canvas / cotton(?) one in the same shade of Luftwaffe blue as yours, which I presume was intended to fulfil the same function as the A2 (later the L2). Yours puts me in mind of a B15C, in some respects. I'd love to pick up one of those in person - I adore my leather jackets, but sometimes it's nice to wear something else too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo