Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kevin's Safari Jackets & Tag Safari

Lance

New in Town
Hello,

I'm interested in buying a Safari Jacket and was wondering if anyone knew whether Tag Safari was the supplier for Kevin's as I seem to remember reading that somewhere but can't find it now.

Also, any thoughts as to Olive vs. Khaki? I'm not sure what I'd wear with either so any suggestions as to what to wear with the two colors would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lance

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Check the Adventure Gear thread.

Check that thread, as there is a load of info in there already that may very well please you!;) Welcome to the Lounge, and happy hunting.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab

Lance

New in Town
fedoralover said:
I still have a couple for sale if you are interested. Both are very high quality and are large. The Ralph Lauren is a lot heavier than the Willis and Geiger. If you want a cheaper one, I also have a Cabala's safari jacket I could let go as well. It resembles the Ralph Lauren but is a light weight material.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=24495

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=24493

fedoralover

fedoralover,

Those are nice. What size is the Cabela's and does it have a belt?

Thanks
Lance

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
For a few years now I've wanted one of those Kevin's Catalog safari jackets since the style looks just about perfect to my eyes, however, now that I can afford one, it appears they are discontinued: only a few sizes and colours are left, and pricing is "sale" pricing. I sent them an email, but it looks like another safari jacket bites the dust.

... I received this message from them, although the website suggests their offerings are more limited than this email.
Yes the jackets have been discontinued, and are now on sale. We are offering two Sale Safari Jackets 17-0808 $89, and 17-9008 $83.40. The jackets are very similar and are available in Khaki or Olive size Large through 2XL the only size we are currently sold out of is Medium. Currently there are no plans to carry this item again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot