Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Khaki Unlined Chino Twill or Canvas Blazer

Highlander

A-List Customer
I've seen these, and even tried one on, but for the life of me I can't find them now. Any ideas? A medium weight canvas or twill unlined sport coat?

Thanks,

Steve

Mike K.

One Too Many
Something like this?

CMK_2491.jpg

Highlander

A-List Customer
Thanks, yes, something like that. I'll keep checking too. The one I saw actually had four buttons on the cuff, more like a sport coat etc. Thanks,

Steve

bbc1969

Familiar Face
Highlander said:
Thanks, yes, something like that. I'll keep checking too. The one I saw actually had four buttons on the cuff, more like a sport coat etc. Thanks,

Steve

My Eddie Bauer is a three button cuff. I will get some pics up in the morning for you.....

Highlander

A-List Customer
I knew it. I knew it. Hours of search on my part and I should've stopped by the lounge first. Great job guys. I appreciate all you did. I am off to find a jacket now.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's mine...

It's labeled a 'Breakwater', I couldn't begin to tell you where I picked it up. Out with my wife one day and got permission to spend a buck or two!

I love this thing; it's comfy and cool - looks ok rumpled and soiled and goes with jeans and khaki's.

Breakwater.jpg

-dixon cannon

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
Duluth Trading Co

I recently picked up two Duluth Trading Co. "Presentation Jackets" in Firehose cotton and Hemp/Cotton. I wouldn't wear them to the opera, but I've been really pleased with them for casual day-to-day wear. They are much better quality that the Travelsmith jacket I picked up a few years ago.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I have one, made by Tommy Hilfiger, that's actually a fairly close imitation of a US Navy summer khaki blouse, with the flapped pockets and beltback.

These were a short lived fashion in 2006 or '07. They appear to have given way to those scrawny stone-washed hipster tunics that fit like doll clothes.

Highlander

A-List Customer
I got the jacket, ordered a 44 Reg (usually wear a 44 long, but read that the LL Bean jackets are long). The sleeves were about an inch too long, so I had a good friend shorten them and open up the cuffs and put real button holes so that all four buttons button. The photo is washed out, but you can see it here.
jacket2-vi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace