Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies, What kind of vintage car would you love to cruise in?

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Well, Girls, car show season is just around the corner (if you're living in the Midwest, that is) . . . had to kick things off with my new purchase! So excited to finally have one of my own (after 16 years of watching/helping my hubby work on his). Anyone have new wheels to show off?

More here at http://willowhomestead.blogspot.com/2011/03/shoebox-in-my-barn.html

mineFL.jpg

Very nice Shoe Box Ford Bopeep and congrats on having your own ride. My car is our only one running currently of 3, wait till that happens to your Mr. Peeps lol

AntoinetteDarling77

New in Town
I LOOOOOOOOVE me a cute guy with a hot rod....er....I am talking about his CAR!! lol

It takes a confidant man to drive this one:
1959%20Cadillac.JPG

50s caddys are smokin' hot rides! I would have Elvis buy me any color he wanted! lol

and since I am not a purist in any sense of the word ;) I also have a serious soft spot for RATS like this one:
rusty-210.jpg

Oh she looks so sad, I wanna put the key in and hear her purr! I would leave her just like this!!
1956 Chevy Apache

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto