Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigars

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Spitfire said:
Cubans, Darhling! Stong stuff for wee ladies. Enjoy;)

Thank you Søren! I got the two first cubans nice and old too! I think it was the Hoyo that was about 12 years old (the oldest of the three) .. I like to think about how old I was, when the cigars were made, when I smoke them :D in the Hoyos case I was barely 18 :lol: is that strange?

Darhling said:
Thank you Søren! I got the two first cubans nice and old too! I think it was the Hoyo that was about 12 years old (the oldest of the three) .. I like to think about how old I was, when the cigars were made, when I smoke them :D in the Hoyos case I was barely 18 :lol: is that strange?

Nothing wrong with stuff from that exotic little island. The Hoyo from there is fifty times better than Hoyos from other parts of the world. ;)

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
For heaven's sake! Let go of that monkey woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage: :p

0008219.jpg

armod

Familiar Face
I have a number of female friends that enjoy an occasional cigar (surprisingly only two male friends), however most of them prefer the infused variety and find the flavour of my habanos overpowering or just unpleasant.

one loves to smoke a good cigar with me and I'm always happy to offer one to her.

I'll try and remember to make a picture with her next time, but I'm rarely thinking of anything at all work related when I'm kicking back with a smoke. As a portrait photographer you tend to lose the ability to take 'happy snaps' of you friends

armod said:
I have a number of female friends that enjoy an occasional cigar (surprisingly only two male friends), however most of them prefer the infused variety and find the flavour of my habanos overpowering or just unpleasant.

one loves to smoke a good cigar with me and I'm always happy to offer one to her.

I'll try and remember to make a picture with her next time, but I'm rarely thinking of anything at all work related when I'm kicking back with a smoke. As a portrait photographer you tend to lose the ability to take 'happy snaps' of you friends

Habanos are a thing you have to work them up to. Its like teaching a person to drive a race car who doesn't already have a driver's license. ;) :p

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Dinner at my parents house, afterwards I enjoyed a Bolivar from 1995 supplied by my dad's humidor.. It needs to be re-stocked soon since I always leave with a handfull! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy