Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

langlitz cascade arrives

jnovac1

New in Town
ebay fresh, brown cow, xlnt shape. wonderful object indeed. supple and tough. sorry about the pic quality. fits well, went for a 10 mile ride, (bicycle), so far so great. i will mosey in to langlitz soon, to see what they think! beautiful compliment to the aero highwayman, sleeker and "sexier". gotta love the pinstripe back!

Great jacket and the fit looks spot on. If there is a better looking design for the back of a jacket I've not seen it. Awesome!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I can't see the pictures for some reason, but by the description I'm pretty sure I almost bought this same jacket. I only passed on it because by the measurements I was worried it was a little too small for me. Hope you paid a good price for it.

Update: I can see the images now. Can I ask what your measurements are? It looks like it fits perfectly.

Last edited:

53Effie

A-List Customer
Looks great jnovac1. I have a Cascade in goat that probably gets more use on the motorcycle than any of my jackets. They are a good choice. Enjoy!

jnovac1

New in Town
Love the Langlitz Cascade style. And especially the ones with the pinstripe back. It's a thing of beauty!
very cool indeed. i may have to move it on, just got back from langlitz, and they showed me that it is a little small on me. its like a stock 40, their 42 is more practical long term. haven't decided yet, as it IS gorgeous...

jnovac1

New in Town
I can't see the pictures for some reason, but by the description I'm pretty sure I almost bought this same jacket. I only passed on it because by the measurements I was worried it was a little too small for me. Hope you paid a good price for it.

Update: I can see the images now. Can I ask what your measurements are? It looks like it fits perfectly.
i'm 5'11 160 lbs 39 inch chest 33 waist. visited langlitz today, they see it as being too small, and did trial fit me in a stock 42 long, which felt GREAT, as does this one. with this, i would have trouble layering a thick sweater, mainly, the waist is a little tight. for a snug fit, it is fantastic. so i believe it is basically a stock 40. i fit a 38 aero hwm, so there you go. my other good fit is a 42 thurlow deerskin. nice folks there at langlitz, treated me well.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
i'm 5'11 160 lbs 39 inch chest 33 waist. visited langlitz today, they see it as being too small, and did trial fit me in a stock 42 long, which felt GREAT, as does this one. with this, i would have trouble layering a thick sweater, mainly, the waist is a little tight. for a snug fit, it is fantastic. so i believe it is basically a stock 40. i fit a 38 aero hwm, so there you go. my other good fit is a 42 thurlow deerskin. nice folks there at langlitz, treated me well.

That's a relief; I passed on it figuring that it would be too tight on me, and I have a 43" chest. Good call on me, no regrets :) Enjoy it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points