Langlitz Columbia

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Psant25, Oct 10, 2019 at 6:56 PM.

1. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

ADEB36C0-F8DA-4E52-9270-953DE5D04A1E.jpeg 8B5EC1B0-632D-401B-957C-139E6E08EC67.jpeg 0339E2FD-61A8-4983-B443-5677D1977050.jpeg For sale is my excellent condition 2 pocket columbia in Medium black cow. Has standard inside map pocket. It has the standard thickness columbia band that was initially rounded at the back bottom. I sent back in to Langlitz to have them cut straight.

Nothing wrong with this jacket. From a non smoking home.

Price is 700 usd paypal FF. Price includes free insured shipping in the lower us.

Price i believe was 1100 new plus 125 for back panel alteration.

In pics is me, 5 ft 11 in 170 lbs. I have a 40 inch chest and wear 32-33x32 Levi jeans. Pictured I am wearing j crew slim fit chinos. I specified a medium fit on my order.

I can provide my detailed body measurements I had submitted to Langlitz via private message if requested.

Measurements:
    P2p 23
    SH seam to seam 19.5
    Sleeve from seam straight to bottom 25.5
    Back from collar seam down 24
    Hem adjustable

AbbaDatDeHat and ton312 like this.
  2. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

Very nice Langlitz there, would not fit me but great find for somone

Psant25 likes this.
  3. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

I should also note that if you wanted langlitz to change the low back panel for rounded and ask for a desired length of say 26 inches I think they charge 125-150 to replace the whole panel. Would still be less than new by A good amount. Thanks.

4. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Beautiful jacket. I can speak for the seller as well, an absolute delight to work with, honorable and quite fair.

AeroFan_07 and Psant25 like this.
  5. Guppy

Guppy Call Me a Cab

I'm surprised that you'd sell this after going through all that for the modification of the rear panel. I think it looks like it turned out great, much better than I would have guessed. A shame you're not holding on to it after going through that.

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  6. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

It was pretty easy to have that panel cut straight. It is a great jacket and fits great. I am just on to the next thing and have a strict policy of selling one to buy one. This jacket is the Chosen one. I only keep 3-4 leather jackets at one time. Been doing that for while now.

El Marro and ton312 like this.
  7. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

I wish I had adopted that policy 20 or so jackets ago...
    This one’s a beauty Psant, good luck with the sale!

dubpynchon and Psant25 like this.
  8. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

Maybe ill change my tune if this does not sell lol who knows

El Marro likes this.
  9. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

I suddenly went from three to seven. Three is my sweet spot too. More than that is a waste imho. Especially for me, as I just don’t wear them enough.

El Marro and Psant25 like this.