Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Dark Brown Heavy Steerhide Cascade Vintage Motorcycle Jacket 44 Large

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Standard configuration Cascade most likely from the 70s. Has a tag that predates the tag used in jackets made after 1984 when USA was added to the tag. The main Serval Zip dates the jacket after the Coats and Clark zippers used during the 50s and prior to the date Langlitz switched over to Talon zippers. Two outer zipper pockets and one open interior pocket. Made from a heavy dark brown chocolate steerhide, heavier than the steerhide on the many other Langlitz jackets I have handled.

The hide is strong and supple, hydrated, no weak spots, no tears, no abrasions, minor color lost at stress points and along zippers openings. All 5 zippers including teeth, cloth, and male insertion pins in good working order. Lining is completely intake without any tears or holes. Lining at the base of the neck and cuffs has been reinforced by Langlitz with goatskin leather I have been wearing this jacket about 10 times a year for the past 15 years. It was my cool weather riding jacket. The find condition is a testament to the high quality of construction and material that go into Langlitz jackets.

I am replacing this jacket with an earlier Langlitz Cascade jacket.

Pit to pit 24+
Shoulders 21”
Back from the base of collar 25.5”
Sleeves along curve 25
Here $600 shipped US paypal F&F
More pictures on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/124012549240
It takes a lot of time to resize pictures to post on FL. I listed a Buco jacket on ebay earlier today and before I had time to resize and upload 12 pictures here the jacket sold on ebay.

fullsizeoutput_563.jpeg

I'm surprised you even have to bump this. That's a $2K jacket nowadays and this one super nice. $575 is a really low price for anything Langlitz. Goatskin lined cuffs and collar... You don't even see that often!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch