Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LARGE SIZE Shoes and Stockings

Sunny

One Too Many
To be precise, three pairs of shoes (two vintage, one vintage-style) and one new pair of Magnolia FF stockings in the package.

EDIT: Also a 1950s green rough silk dress.

Brown leather vintage-style oxfords, size 9

Black leather pumps with decorative punching and detailing, size 8-9 narrow
I'm guessing these are late 1930s into the war years. Cuban stacked-leather heels. I wish these fit me!

Black sling-back peep-toe pumps, lizard look, German
These are interesting! The lizard-look part is not leather, but it's a thin layer overlaying a leather interlining that's the substance of the upper. German printing on the insole. Leather soles.
Also, these are LARGE! Too long and too wide for me (size 9M) - I'm guessing 9 1/2 to 10, medium to wide foot. And they're definitely vintage.

One pair Magnolia Hosiery FF stockings, large
These are 34" heel to top. Long! The feet are even a little big for me, too.

I have a second pair of these that aren't listed on ebay. I wore them to church once, to discover that I can't stand them with 5" folded down at top. I washed them with Hosiery Mate and haven't worn them since. I'm willing to let them go to a Lounger, for maybe $5 and whatever Parcel Post shipping is for something weighing about 2 oz. :D

Plus a pair of spectator-style tap shoes and a Civil War straw bonnet! :p

All my listings may be seen here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points