Large sized 44 Branded Garments Leather Trucker

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by casechopper, Jan 27, 2021.

1. casechopper

casechopper My Mail is Forwarded Here

Just got this in from eBay and it's too big for me so up for sale.

The leather on this is incredibly thick and soft. It's borderline too thick to get the buttons on. They'll probably ease up with some use. It's an easily marked leather, not plasticity at all. The liner is a nice thick material that feels like wool to me. Pocket linings are denim or possibly chambray. Bottom button had come off but is included with backing rivet. It's inside the pocket and should be an easy repair.

Sizing is closer to a 46 IMO. I have 3 other branded garments jackets in size 42 and they are more than a full size smaller than this jacket. Has a pretty significant drop from chest to waist and lots of space in the upper sleeves. I commented to my wife that this felt like it was cut for a body builder or at least someone with large upper arms and chest. Check the photos for measurements.

Condition: Appears to have had very little use. No bad smells. Some minor scars on the leather (shown in the photos), though these appear to me to be part of the leather that was used to make the jacket and not from use.

Price: $125 shipped

Attached Files:

JMax likes this.
  2. casechopper

More photos

Attached Files:

TMP likes this.
  3. Monitor

Monitor

Fantastic looking piece! Had no idea they were making this one. That's a proper choir jacket.

Claybertrand likes this.
  4. Ribdoner

Ribdoner A-List Customer

I'll take it, PM sent

Monitor likes this.
  5. casechopper

Sold