Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Sweatbands and Linings

R95

New in Town
Hello folks,
there's a company in Italy that has as a primary activity realizing hat components such as high quality leather sweatbands and inside linings.
Components are of extremely high-quality, the cost are very competitive and the delivery is cheap and extremely fast even if the parcel comes from Italy.
The staff is very professional, the products are of high quality and they know how to satisfy your requests.
I'm very glad to have known them.
Sweatbands 1.jpg

Hello folks,
there's a company in Italy that has as a primary activity realizing hat components such as high quality leather sweatbands and inside linings.
Components are of extremely high-quality, the cost are very competitive and the delivery is cheap and extremely fast even if the parcel comes from Italy.
The staff is very professional, the products are of high quality and they know how to satisfy your requests.
I'm very glad to have known them.
View attachment 99076
So what is the name of the company?

R95

New in Town
They’re the suppliers of many famous brands, they work low key, maybe not so “social” but it’s a business that has as a primary activity. The leathers are extremely high quality and the prices are very competitive. They make also other stuff very well.
The tanning is perfect and the sweats are certified, waterproof, bacteria-proof and some also alcool-proof.

Thanks @R95! They do look very nice! It's comforting to know that they have been certified, too. What type of certification?
You seem to know a lot about the company. Are you a hatter?
Do they have a website you know of?
And, most important, I must have an answer to the question of dichromates, even if I am the only Lounger known to have the allergy...

I had been contacted by them, on Instagram. And all I can say, is that, I can't judge leather by a picture, and can't tell, from what part of the hide, they are cut out from or what animal they come from or if they have blemishes or scaring.

The leather, we have here in the US, from one specific provider is absolutely some of the finest that I've touched. They are butter soft, a very high end sheepskin. Be it, naked leather or those treated with the protective sheen, they are hands down splendid, top of the line in the US industry. Quality is everything to me, and it is, how I roll. Only the best. And the customer service and turnaround, with local business, no complaints ever. I'll stick with the product that makes our work, stand out. I say our, because many of us, that build a fine hat, use this source.

R95

New in Town
Great reply Tim.
I know who's this provider. I'm manufacture hats since I was 14 and have travelled and researched worldwide the best good around the world from every provider, starting from small businesses up to high-key companies.
Hands down that the quality of the US provider is great but for the love of our products and customers we have to guarantee the best quality around, a wide selection being loyal to our way of working and, eventough I'm American, for me quality doesn't have a specific country.
French and Australian sheepskin are even better but most of the people have got some concernes to buy abroad.

I'm being provided from this Italian Company for almost 25 years, not really yesterday, and along with them from US, German, French, Australian and Ecuador companies. Never judging before having received samples and having testes them.

Our business, as you know even better then me, is not as prosperous as the old times and I prefer keeping it at a high-level as it deserves.

R95

New in Town
@hatsRme I've visited their website but it's under renovation I guess (www.riecosrl.com). Usually I directly write them to their email (info@riecosrl.com).
I buy from them 3/4 types of different leather, a new kind of vegan eco-leather sweatband and inside linings. Once I visited them they showed me the certifications with the origin and the genuinity and the leathers tested from water, alcool and dirt. Something professional, easy but stunning.

I've got a few customers that have the dichromates allergy so I made the leather privately tested. No dichromate anion has been found. (I testes roanskin, calfskin and sheepskin)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk