Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee Trevor Trucker 101-J

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
It arrived today. Like new, old stock and unworn. The leather isn't broken in, and it's exactly as described. The hardware is snaps, not buttons. There are four external pockets, one inside.

Fit seems to be excellent. Waist is trim, but a good fit. Length is just to the waist. Sleeves are roomy. Should be able to wear this with layers under it. The leather is good. Midweight, stiff, and with a hard, smooth hand, and the color is amazing.

I think I got a good one.
f0f6bcf3b887aeb9b67dc40848c6e462.jpg

d28d882183ed01d311e61e0c5a06d14a.jpg

d523f4fea586fdcc926c77f1545c88ee.jpg

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Very nice.

I was secretly hoping it would be too small for you so you'd have to sell it.

To me.
It's tagged XL, but the fit is really more like an L. 23" pit-to-pit, and the length isn't enough to cover my belt. So almost! But it's actually a great fit, I think.

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I can see why you'd think so from the photo, but I don't find them to be too long. I just don't have my arm fully in it.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Nice jacket and very very interesting colour.
Chris, I also have just noticed that one sleeve looks a bit too long. Is it really noticeably longer than the other one?

breezer

Practically Family
sorry its just my own wee bugbear - I like to see the sleeves of a jacket stop at the wrist - in my book if they are covering your hands they are too long. Of course if you are riding a motorcycle then a little bit of extra length is unacceptable, but if you aint riding a bike.......

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Nice jacket and very very interesting colour.
Chris, I also have just noticed that one sleeve looks a bit too long. Is it really noticeably longer than the other one?

No, it's not. The jacket is a good, comfortable fit. It's got room inside for me to layer, which means that when I am wearing it over just a regular shirt, I have enough room that I can shift around. My right arm simply wasn't all the way into the sleeve in the photos above. If I hunch my back or shrug my shoulders, the arms would have settled in to where they belong, and it would have looked fine for the photo. When I do this, the cuffs do stop at the wrist.

This jacket is very cool! I’d like to see it in the sun to appreciate the color a bit more. Fit looks good too, room for a hoody, perfect.
But what strikes me most and I’m frankly shocked and disappointed it hasn’t been mentioned...is how you took these pics. That’s the real story here. ;)

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
This jacket is very cool! I’d like to see it in the sun to appreciate the color a bit more. Fit looks good too, room for a hoody, perfect.
But what strikes me most and I’m frankly shocked and disappointed it hasn’t been mentioned...is how you took these pics. That’s the real story here. ;)
Well, I'm no model, but I do ok.

Edit: oh, how I TOOK the pics. Not how I LOOK. LOL. Yeah, I got a tripod. So no more selfie stick for me.

And yeah, if and when we get some sun here, I'll do more pics in natural daylight. It was grey and overcast today.

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
I got a tripod. So no more selfie stick for me.

And yeah, if and when we get some sun here, I'll do more pics in natural daylight. It was grey and overcast today.
Sounds promising Chris!)
The jacket is perfect and fits you well. My only question was about the sleeve. If it's just on photos - it means the jacket is absolutely superb. What an interesting colour! Well done, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk