Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Lee Valley Ireland", "Denim Gardening Jacket", XL although possibly mislabeled

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I purchased this jacket a couple years ago as I owned one before and liked it very much. It is made by "Lee Valley Ireland" and is a "Denim Gardening Jacket". It is labeled as a men's XL although I believe it's actually either a XXL Tall or possibly a XL Tall. For reference, I'm 185 lbs and 5'-11-1/2" tall. I've only wore it a couple times, it looks like new although it's way too large for me. The cost to send it back to Ireland was prohibitive so it's been hanging in the closet all this time. The jacket is very comfortable and perfect for layering. Description from Lee Valley's site;

"The Denim Gardening Jacket is fully lined with our trademark soft flannel fabric. It is ideal for gardening and just as suitable to wear going into town."

"This jacket is suitable for men and women. Its hard-wearing 12oz denim fabric with double-stitched seams ensure its durability for work, while maintaining its classic style for play. This Irish made denim gardening jacket has been pre-washed for a broken-in feel, and has a traditional soft cotton flannel lining for warmth in cooler weather. Made from 100% cotton denim twill, and lined with one of our signature check flannel to add extra comfort. This durable gardening jacket is the ideal solution for anyone working outside."

There are no flaws and it's from a non smoking , non pet home. Dimensions are as follows;
P to P=25-1/4"
Shoulder T to T=19"
Sleeve length, center of neck to shoulder tip to cuff end=36-3/4"
Length, base of collar to bottom hem=35-1/2"

Price is $60 which includes shipping within the Cont. USA. Payment by Cash, Personal Check or Money Order. Sorry, I don't do PayPal. If you have any questions, just ask or conversation me.
Thanks for looking,
G.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 857
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 705