LegendaryUSA in Exton, PA is 10 Stars !

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by SJC, Sep 3, 2016.

1. SJC

SJC Suspended

I went to LegendaryUSA in Exton, Pennsylvania. It is a GREAT place to check out. The staff make you feel very welcome. Great selection of top quality jackets. The Schott NYC jacket I wanted was the 641HH made from Italian horsehide. It is a work of art. The stitching is perfection, leather quality top notch. I am chest 38 so I took Schott's advice which was to size one size up from your suit size. Thank You Schott NYC for creating a awesome American made garment !

Attached Files:

2. Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange I'll Lock Up

Alas, I'm not close enough to visit in person, but I got a great buy from them last year - a Schott 654 on sale: $200 off!

SJC likes this.
  3. kronos77

kronos77 One of the Regulars

I am about 20 minutes away and have been there several times. It is a great place. I wish they had more things in a size 36! The staff is very friendly as you said and very willing to go the extra mile for you.

One of the sales people or owner perhaps has a Schott HH jacket that is very well broken in. Did you see it?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    SJC likes this.
  4. TREEMAN

TREEMAN One Too Many

Nice looking 641.........what are your thoughts on the horsehide?

SJC likes this.
  5. Harris HTM

Harris HTM One Too Many

I got my 618hh from them a year and a half ago and the shipping terms/rates/time to Europe was fantastic. If I ever get another Schott or Alpha jacket I'll get it from Legendary.

SJC likes this.
  6. SJC

SJC Suspended

I love that jacket!

7. SJC

SJC Suspended

I want that model Next !!!

8. SJC

SJC Suspended

It's incredible. I love the feel, the smell, tanning , everything about it . It really does make you feel special.

9. SJC

SJC Suspended

Yes, that is the owner's jacket which was great to see . I love it brand new and what it will look and feel like in 10+ years.

10. SJC

SJC Suspended

Did you get the casual or vintage 654 bud?

11. SJC

SJC Suspended

Herman from LegendaryUSA can get you any size 36 jacket from Schott in a day if it isn't sold out from the factory!

12. Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange I'll Lock Up

The casual. It's a lovely jacket, and I don't mind that it's not a proper moto jacket - I don't ride - but I do think the cosmetic sleeve zips (that is, with no inner loop of leather, they don't change the seal) are a bit of a cheap shot.

This was before I'd even worn it outside, right after I had the sleeves shortened:

[​IMG]

SJC and davyjones007 like this.
  13. SJC

SJC Suspended

14. kronos77

kronos77 One of the Regulars

true, but nothing beats trying it on in person.

SJC likes this.
  15. IXL

IXL One Too Many

I've seen many original vintage moto jackets which feature gussetless zip sleeves. I've always assumed this was to make it easier for one to place a glove's (gauntlet) cuff inside the sleeve prior to sealing it up with the zipper.

16. OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze One of the Regulars

Sounds good... Schott only has 2 retail stores in the US I believe so great to have other options. If you are ever in LA the LA store is awesome with great staff. And the mall it is in is gorgeous.

SJC likes this.
  17. SJC

SJC Suspended

I don't buy anything on line or ebay. I must touch it, smell it, feel it, wear it before I am giving someone my hard earned money!

18. SJC

SJC Suspended

I can't wait to go one day, it's in Glendale?

19. SJC

SJC Suspended

20. SJC

SJC Suspended

I LOVE how my zipper cuffs on the 641HH cinch it nice and tight which will come in handy when it is freezing 15 deg in January. Just was 102 degrees in Pennsylvania.