Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LegendaryUSA Schott

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi,

Wondering if LegendaryUSA is legit for purchasing Schott Jackets directly?

Thank you!

The company got taken over by a criminal, who went on to steal a Schott pattern, and built a marketing campaign on attacking Schott so I believe their relationship is now severed.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
The company got taken over by a criminal, who went on to steal a Schott pattern, and built a marketing campaign on attacking Schott so I believe their relationship is now severed.
I'm not aware of any actual criminality, but they did a clearance sale on their remaining inventory, and I don't think they're going to restock. The part about stealing the pattern for the Black Stallion is more or less accurate. They had a different maker produce a new run, snubbing Schott and that likely lead to a severance of their partnership.

Aloysius

I'm not aware of any actual criminality

It was discovered at the tail end of the last thread. Legendary’s switch from high quality, good service website to trolling machine coincides with their buyout by a convicted crook.

Aloysius

Okay, I went back and checked.

The criminal is a guy who bought Legendary in November 2022; he's being pursued by the authorities for multi-million dollar fraud in New Jersey.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
It was discovered at the tail end of the last thread. Legendary’s switch from high quality, good service website to trolling machine coincides with their buyout by a convicted crook.
Wow, I stand corrected... Somehow the update notifications stopped coming for that thread and I missed that part. Amazing, and sad.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The OP probably bought from their clearance sale but ran into some quality issue which Schott is backing him up in another thread.
if the deal was good enough and there were sizes left I don’t see why not. Stay vigilant and protect your consumer rights by using a good Visa or Paypal, and take unboxing photos. I do this with all my online purchase no matter who the vendor is.
the only thing is last I checked there were no door crashing deals. So I’m bit confused.

bolted

New in Town
I’m a newbie here
Unfortunately it’s financially difficult to pursue counterfeiters for brand name infringement.

I recall NewBalance sneakers shutting down its main counterfeiter's in EuroAsia. Shut one down just opens another. It’s akin to printing dollars, without the recourse, and unfortunate for buyers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo