Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lesco biker jacket, 40

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Selling my Lesco cross zip in vintage size 40. I am 5'9", 150 lbs and the jacket fits me perfectly - not much room to layer at all. Heavy jacket. Nice starter/beater cross zip for someone. I really like the brass hardware and the beefy main zip. There is a slight tape separation in the main zip about midway - see picture. It is not affecting the functionality, the zipper works fine, and I believe there is a lot of life left in it, but I set the price that I believe reflects the separation - $85 shipped in CONUS for a vintage Lesco! PayPal F&F please.

The liner is pristine - I believe the jacket was worn with the zip-out liner, so the sewn-in liner is like new. Zip-out liner or belt not included. There are some minor scratches on the shoulders - nothing unexpected or unusual in a 50-year-old jacket. Some wear on the collar - again, nothing structural or deep. All measurements zipped.

Shoulders, front, seam-to-seam - 18
P2P - 21
Sleeve - 25
Back length - 24
Bottom hem - 18.5

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

P1060505.JPG

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
That is okay. I am paying it forward, TFL-style. Hope the jacket fits like it fit me and the buyer enjoys the heck out of it. Really solid jacket, true vintage.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^^
That is okay. I am paying it forward, TFL-style. Hope the jacket fits like it fit me and the buyer enjoys the heck out of it. Really solid jacket, true vintage.
Thanks, WZ. I've been casually looking for a jacket in this style for some time, but until now haven't seen one this minimal and at such a good price, and in my size (I hope). I just couldn't pass this one up and knew if I dithered about it someone would grab it. I'm really looking forward to it.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, WZ. I've been casually looking for a jacket in this style for some time, but until now haven't seen one this minimal and at such a good price, and in my size (I hope). I just couldn't pass this one up and knew if I dithered about it someone would grab it. I'm really looking forward to it.
I will ship tomorrow USPS Priority and PM you the tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk