Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Let's see your mechanical watches

Al 916

A-List Customer
After various straps and bracelets, I finally found a vintage Beads of Rice for my Wyler Life-guard...very happy now!
View attachment 348256

Great match on that!

We are in a bit of a heat wave over here, so shirt sleeve order and big watches.

_20210306_131246.JPG

handymike

I'll Lock Up
Your Wyler is a wonderful time piece. My folks gave me one as a gift while still in high school. I ended working as a life guard a few years in high school and later while in college. Loved that watch. About the same time frame I took up the, then, new sport of water fall ice climbing. One afternoon at a balmy -20C climbing in Canada I looked down to see just the lower case of my Wyler still attached to my wrist. I was so disappointed to loose my first treasured "heirloom". It took me a few years to discover and then afford my first Rolex tool watch. But haven't been without one since. At the time the Wyler was an affordable tool watch for a young kid who would never have appreciated a Rolex as I might/should have.

View attachment 348270
Sorry to hear about your Wyler...but Wow, what a way to go.

Al 916

A-List Customer
Nice sunny September Sunday so, for a bit of work in the meadow.

Bit old, bit battered, loves the sun and still fully accurate. The watch is good too..

DSC_0156.JPG