Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levis Trucker cotton twill light tan/off-white size Large

Colin G

One Too Many
Good day everyone.

For your consideration is a very nice Levis Signature Series cotton twill trucker in a men's large. It is far too big for me and I really wish it was smaller but it is not, so off it goes. I bought it new about 15 years ago. I recall seeing these on the Aero site about 10 years ago.

Colour is an light tan/off -white maybe even a touch of very light grey in there. It is made from a light chino type of material which I have never seen before on a Levis trucker. No rips, holes, frayed edges or any issues except two small stains. You can see them in the pics. Collar and pocket flaps are nice and crisp looking.

One is hidden when the jacket is buttoned and the other is on the left cuff. Please see pics. Jacket is freshly laundered and ready for spring time and summer time use.

I'm asking $60 plus post from Canada. The jasket is light and easily folded so post should be about $15 - $20 to the USA. I will get a proper postal quote for you.

measurements:

Shoulder - 20.5"

Pit to Pit - 22.5"

Back length - 24.5"

Sleeve length - 24"

Bottom width - 20"

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Thanks for looking. Item will be shipped asap once receiving payment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB