Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lexol: local sources?

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I would imagine in Leesburg, Georgia you have at least ONE saddle shop or western wear store ? Give 'em a call and I'll bet you'll find it :) Even some shoe/boot repair shops carry it and I've seen it at good old fashioned hardware stores as well :)

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I've used the Lexol cleaner as well as the conditioner and been pleased with both. The big bottles of the juice will last quite some time.

Tractor Supply is a cool place. No Pep Boys between Macon and Tallahassee, though.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Here's a Tack shop in Leesburg , GA. that I'm sure would have it.

Leesburg
The Equine Store; call: 229-420-7287
210A Long Dirt Road, Leesburg, GA 31763; located in or by Lee county

Bebop

Practically Family
Found it at Tractor Supply. Not an inexpensive item I must say, but at least I can use it on my autos.

I buy it at Del's feed and seed in Wa. state and they are a division of Tractor Supply. I bought two half liter containers they had at one of their summer sales. $2.50 a piece. They occasionally have incredible sales there and don't announce them very much so it's a matter of hitting the store often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch