Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Linda Ronstadt puts leftist foot in her mouth.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Examples of Selective Indignation.

Moore is as much of an advocate of The First Amendment as I am for Homosexual Marriage. The Pig would be silent if someone like O?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢Riely, Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity or even myself were silenced. (There have been people trying to get me off The Indy Experience in the past.)

As far as Linda?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ perfect example that you can?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t measure a dame by looks alone. You have to watch what comes out of her mouth just as carefully of what she puts into it.

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
The First Amendment limits the powers of the government to infringe upon free speech. Not the private citizen or business. What I like about the Constitution is that it is designed to limit and control government, not the individual. That's why I'm not sure I am in favor of a Marriage Amendment even though I am against same-sex marriage. But More study on my part is needed before I feel comfortable forming a true opinion on this matter. However, I digress...

Originally posted by Renderking Fisk
You have to watch what comes out of her mouth just as carefully of what she puts into it.

Wasn't this a line in the Lewinsky chapter of the Starr report?

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider