Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

listen up, Dos Equis

Chowderhouse

One of the Regulars
No. Because if he wore a hat of any kind, it could imply that he's bald on top, and The Most Interesting Man in the World can't be allowed to be bald.

Sean Connery excepted.

The Most Interesting Man, would only wear a fedora if he had a bad hair day. Hence Most Interesting Man, NEVER HAS A BAD HAIR DAY.

Best regards

CCJ

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, since the last thing I watched on TV was the Superbowl, I had no idea who the most interesting man in the world was.

Thanks to the wonders of Wikipedia, I see that he is in fact fellow Lounger James Powers.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Not my best...

most-i10.jpg

" I don't wear a hat very often but when I do its a fedora. Stay covered my friends"

He calls Tarzan, BOY, he is the most interesting man.

CCJ

Walt

One of the Regulars
Just think of the ad of a man wearing a wide brimmed fedora surrounded by gorgeous women---I bet sales would go thru the roof! Hat Co....you listening????? Maybe call it Fedora Club for men??? :D

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like him! But my guess is that the actor and image of the Most Interesting Man in the World are locked down by Dos Equis, and so the guy in the Panama hat on the Locke website is a lookalike. But you can see right there that the hat does something for him, so I hope Dos Equis takes notice. Let them be ahead of the curve.

rgraham

A-List Customer
53923_10151200643415340_1644095711_o.jpg
Here's a retouched image of him. This was taken off facebook, so I don't know if it was sanctioned by Dos Equis or not.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Saturday Night Live did a skit on the most interesting man in the world's son - they kind of poked fun at people who wear fedoras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points