Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LiveJournal - Vintage Hair

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Yes, everyone was complaining that there was no active maintainer contacted lj abuse. Finally the owner of the group came in, posted, "Does anyone want this group?" Then before anyone could speak up just deleted it along with her personal journal. But don't fear... I started the new one called vintagehair :) Go join!

Kimberly

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
Yes, everyone was complaining that there was no active maintainer contacted lj abuse. Finally the owner of the group came in, posted, "Does anyone want this group?" Then before anyone could speak up just deleted it along with her personal journal. But don't fear... I started the new one called vintagehair :) Go join!

How do you join? Thanks :eek:

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
you have to open a livejournal account. if you go to livejournal.com, there's a "create an account" link in the upper right corner. or else you could just add the URL to your bookmarks if you just want to watch and not participate. here it is...

lolita, thank you for starting the new community! and posting the rule about prom hair :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff