LLBEAN Wool Vest - Made in USA.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bobm, Nov 24, 2020.

1. bobm

bobm A-List Customer

This is a 25+ year old USA Made LL BEAN vest in mint/perfect condition. It is size L and has an adjustable buckle in the back. This is a piece of history, when LLB actually made most of their hunting/sporting gear here. This is tapered to a rounded, longer back - detail, detail, detail. llb1.png ll3.png
    $125.00 plus shipping.

Bob
    973 896 4388

Attached Files:

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  2. rclark

rclark Call Me a Cab

What are the measurements from pit to pit?

3. bobm

bobm A-List Customer

I will get them when I get home, but this is not meant to be, nor is it a tight fitting vest. It was built I'm guessin' to fit over a heavier shirt or thermals and allow lots of freedom of movement. It is loose fitting, but not baggy - with some slight adjustability with the rear buckle. I am 5'6" 175lbs and fits me same same as when I was about 15lbs heavier. This will easily fit someone far taller and /or heavier.

rclark likes this.
  4. rclark

rclark Call Me a Cab

Ok thanks. I bought one a few years ago and couldn’t wear it as it was too tight. I probably want it but if you could take a quick measurement that would be great. Thanks!

5. bobm

bobm A-List Customer

Ok, pit to pit - looking at the picture, at the widest it's 24" and at the narrowest it's 19".

6. bobm

bobm A-List Customer

Going to do a bump - 95.00 plus shipping