Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LLBEAN Wool Vest - Made in USA.

bobm

A-List Customer
This is a 25+ year old USA Made LL BEAN vest in mint/perfect condition. It is size L and has an adjustable buckle in the back. This is a piece of history, when LLB actually made most of their hunting/sporting gear here. This is tapered to a rounded, longer back - detail, detail, detail.
llb1.png
ll3.png

$125.00 plus shipping.

Bob
973 896 4388

Attachments

• llb2.png
    llb2.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 346

bobm

A-List Customer
I will get them when I get home, but this is not meant to be, nor is it a tight fitting vest. It was built I'm guessin' to fit over a heavier shirt or thermals and allow lots of freedom of movement. It is loose fitting, but not baggy - with some slight adjustability with the rear buckle. I am 5'6" 175lbs and fits me same same as when I was about 15lbs heavier. This will easily fit someone far taller and /or heavier.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Ok thanks. I bought one a few years ago and couldn’t wear it as it was too tight. I probably want it but if you could take a quick measurement that would be great. Thanks!

bobm

A-List Customer
Ok thanks. I bought one a few years ago and couldn’t wear it as it was too tight. I probably want it but if you could take a quick measurement that would be great. Thanks!

Ok, pit to pit - looking at the picture, at the widest it's 24" and at the narrowest it's 19".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider