Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lock and Company brown Coke hat size 7 5/8

ddvh45

New in Town
I have for sale three high end dress hats, this brown Lock and Company Derby--known as a Coke or Bowler hat by Lock and Company, a black Christy's Derby, and a gray Coke (Bowler) hat from Lock and Company. All three hats are size 7 5/8 in American measurements, and are 7 1/2 sized by British measurements, and 61 by European measurerments. In simpler language, the head size is 24 inches.

Lock and Company have been in the business of making and selling hats since 1676, and is still a family owned business today. This company has long defined the standards for fashion, and anyone from Frank Sinatra to British royalty has bought hats from them.
http://www.lockhatters.co.uk/

This brown Coke hat that I am selling--also known as a Derby or Bowler--is sold by Lock for $456 in American money, 285 pounds British. All three hats that I am selling have had about an hour's wear between them, and are still in like new condition. There are no creases, bends, dents, or anything unnatural on the hats, and all the stitching is solid. Each hat has been stored in its own hardcase Miller hat box, which will of course be included with the sale. In the end, these hats have been stored for 100 times longer than I have actually worn them, and with this being the case it makes more sense to sell them rather than hang on to them.

I am new to the Fedora Lounge, and have no reputatioin one way or another for selling here. With that being the case, I would like to bend over backwards to make sure the buyer is 100% satisfied with the purchase. Its always difficult to buy a hat sight unseen, knowing that within the same hat size some stretching may be needed. If whomever buys this hat, and is not 100% satisfied with it I am happy to give a 100% no questions asked refund.

I am asking $200 for this brown Coke hat, plus $10 shipping. If you have any questions, please free to contact me. Thanks.

Many pictures of this hat are available upon request from me at ddvh45@juno.com

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy