Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lolita to perform in New York!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Hey Guys and Dolls!! In two weeks I will be making my first trip to New York ever! Yay!! I have 3 Burlesque shows scheduled so if you would like to see the shows email me at LolitaHaze (at) cox (dot) net and I will email you the details of the shows. I know it isn't that big of a deal, but dang it all -- I'm excited!!

Show dates:
July 19th
July 24th
July 27th

Email for details. :)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
KatieMakeup... Thank you. I am really excited!! I can't wait to see the city and the history and perform!! Not to mention dancing! I just want to dance!!

Doh... Hehehehe My next conquest is Europe. As soon as I get my passport, I have an open invitation to perform in Birmingham. Hehehe Now that is exciting as well... But for now, New York will have to do! Hahahahahaha

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Lo!
I'm so excited for you! Hemingway Jones and I will be taking the trip from Boston to see your July 27th show. We are both looking forward to finally meeting you, and are so happy to be able to join you for such a milestone in your career.
I hope that we will have a chance to spend some time with you, and the other NY loungers while we are there for the weekend. It's gonna be great to finally meet you, and to get the chance to see the NYC loungers. You are such a fine group of people, and Lo thanks for giving us a good reason to visit NYC!!!
Looking forward to this gathering:) Do keep us posted as to what some of your plans might be...

woodyinnyc

One of the Regulars
I can make the show on the 27th also and am looking forward to getting together with the other Loungers.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Daisy... Yay!! The show on the 27th is a Christmas in July show... and it is the Coney Islanders so... it may be a bit wacky! Wacky, but fun! Those cats don't hold back. :) It will be fun to meet you two. It's going to be a long night that one! But worth it whole heartedly!

Woody... I look forward to meeting you as well!! I am really excited about working Coney Island on the 27th!!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LolitaHaze said:
Daisy... Yay!! The show on the 27th is a Christmas in July show... and it is the Coney Islanders so... it may be a bit wacky! Wacky, but fun! Those cats don't hold back. :) It will be fun to meet you two. It's going to be a long night that one! But worth it whole heartedly!

Woody... I look forward to meeting you as well!! I am really excited about working Coney Island on the 27th!!

This will be my first show, so go easy on me:D I'm psyched, it's gonna be such a great time!!! You will be the toast of the town!!!

Congrats! That sound awesome! I wish I could make it up there! I'm in Philly now, but as of mid-September I'll be living in LA/Hollywood, so if you perform out there, let me know!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
I might be interested in attending one of the performances but I'd like to confirm whether or not there will be nudity involved in the dances. If these is loose flesh flapping about willy nilly than count me out. It deeply troubles me that beneath our clothes we are all strolling about buck naked.
God bless America.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Daisy... You are far too sweet! :) I will go easy on your, but I can't promise the rest of the New York Burlesque performers will. :)

Midnight Palace... Thank you. I will let you know. I have a bunch of Burley pals out there that I can get shows with easily... if I can ever find the time to make to to LA. :)

Nashoba... Awww... :( I don't have any Nashville plans at the moment, but I think the scene is getting bigger there... so you never know. :)

Dr Shocker... Boo! :rage: That sucks. Looks like I will just have to wait longer until LOLO can take over the world. One city at a time... ok whatever, so we've only done Vegas so far... but baby steps... baby steps...

Miss Hell Belle... I will PM you with the details. :)

Mudinyereye... I can gaurentee that there will be no nudie bootie o mine showing, but I cannot promise that from the rest of the performers. While we do get pretty darn close, as far as I know, no naughty bits will be seen. Not on stage anyway...

Atomic Glee... Thank you so much. I am always happy to perform out side of Phoenix. The scene here is minimal so any outside oppprotunity is the tops for me. :)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Last chance to see Lolita Hazw

Hey gang, tonight (Friday, July 27th) is your last chance to see our own Lolita Haze. She's at 1208 Surf Ave, in good old Coney Island. I'll be there, with smelling salts and nitro glycerin patches. (At my age you can't be too careful!)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Naughty bits! Naughty bits!

But I have gathered a large following of friends who are ONLY interested in the naughty bits! We want naughty bits! We're not leaving till we get the naughty bits!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Well, yes, there were naughty bits, I must confess. But Lolita made the long schlepp out to Coney Island worth while. She's doll! You should see her, if you get the chance! Mr Bern was there also, shepherding Lolita around the City. I assume he'll have some pix later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko