Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for 1950s/early 1960s labels Villager & Ladybug

beebee171

New in Town
Hi all!
I'm new to the forums, and I have searched the Internet far and wide for forums that are related to the 50s and 60s. I am hoping someone can help me out. My mother worked for Ladybug in the early 1960s and wore their clothing as well. She also wore Villager when she was younger in the late 1950s (shirtwaist dresses and sweet little blouses). She loved Ladybug and Villager so much, but no longer has her original items. I am hoping someone out there may have a resource as to where I could find any vintage Ladybug or Villager clothing and accessories. I've cruised Ebay and Etsy, and found just a few things. I'd love to surprise my Mom with a few pieces from her past for her birthday. If anyone has any leads, or has some items, I would be grateful. Thank you!! I hope it's okay to post here! I've been all over the Internet hoping someone can help me out! I'm attaching images of the labels as well. Thank you so much!

00u0u_7BYHJbuq9C3_600x450_zps0eb3da81.jpg

00H0H_fm1NvxPwVhv_600x450_zps67589234.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112