Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a black FQHH Aero Board Racer

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Looking for a black FQHH Board Racer with approximately the following measurements.

P2P: around 20.5"
Shoulders: around 18".
Sleeves should be around 64-65 cm along the curve (at least that's the measurement on my other jackets).
Preferably brass zippers.

Also considering other colours. Located in Europe/EU.

Last edited:

lina

Practically Family
Looking for a black FQHH board racer with approximately the following measurements.

P2P: around 20.5"
Shoulders: around 18".
Sleeves should be around 64-65 cm along the curve (at least that's the measurement on my other jackets).
Preferably brass zippers.

Also considering other colours. Located in Europe/EU.

Check out #083 here, on Aero's stock page. They list the pit to pit larger than you stipulate, but they are known for inaccurate measurements, and at a 40" CR I doubt it is 22.5".

lina

Practically Family
Check out #083 here, on Aero's stock page. They list the pit to pit larger than you stipulate, but they are known for inaccurate measurements, and at a 40" CR I doubt it is 22.5".
Whoops, I meant to include a link to the page and it looks like I forgot. Did you find it anyway?

nattevagten

A-List Customer

Yes, thank you! Only problem is that #083 is a CR, not a board racer.. :)

You mentioned inaccurate measurements, though.. Maybe I should double-check with them in case I find something from their stock with more or less correct measurements, just to be sure?

Riu

Practically Family
That CR is definitely big, bought it and had to send it back. I would recommend asking them for measurements before you order it.

Might be a bit difficult to find a BR with 20 p2p and 18 shoulders as they're narrower at the shoulders but I'm sure there are custom made out there :)

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Might be a bit difficult to find a BR with 20 p2p and 18 shoulders as they're narrower at the shoulders but I'm sure there are custom made out there :)

I also noticed that most BRs in Aero's stock section with around 20-20.5" p2p had around 17" or even smaller shoulders. Quite unfortunate, as that won't be enough even for a t-shirt fit, quite honestly.. I swim and do tons of pull-ups, which has correspondingly resulted in a slightly larger shoulder area.

Riu

Practically Family
I also noticed that most BRs in Aero's stock section with around 20-20.5" p2p had around 17" or even smaller shoulders. Quite unfortunate, as that won't be enough even for a t-shirt fit, quite honestly.. I swim and do tons of pull-ups, which has correspondingly resulted in a slightly larger shoulder area.

I like the BR style too and I'm not very wide shoulders wise so it fits me well. If you cannot find one here probably you should go for a custom size with Aero, that should solve the problem.

lina

Practically Family
FYI.
893E0564-751D-4CEB-8908-5E9DEDA7CA88.jpeg

Kuro

Practically Family
The styles have patterns, which fit body types differently.

The BR has a straight pattern.

The CR is tapered, better for your body shape I assume.

There is a wonderful custom CR by Aero that looks like a BR but has the CR shape.

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm