Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a schott 3sixteen cxl perfecto size large

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Long shot i know, heres the thing i can be patient. I want the cxl tea core perfecto jacket that came out recently in a large.
We can work it out how you would like as far as $$ or a trade, it will probably be $$ because i have some jackets i just cant let go of. Ughh im really wanting to get to 3-4 jackets that i can live in. Anyway i dont care if your reading this post and its 3 months old now, hmu!

Bennarion

One Too Many
Look at it
IMG_20200522_152343.jpg

IMG_20200522_152632.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224018157218

I agree. I don’t want to get in the way of any potential deals...but it seems I just laid myself down on the tracks. This is nice.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
So i found the schott cxl perfecto i was looking for and made a deal with zach w who is new to the lounge. He has been very polite and swift to answer while working this deal out. I wouldn't hesitate to do buissness with him again and im glad he joined the forum, its been a real pleasure. Im looking forward to this cross zip. SCORE, thanks zach!

GW KY

Practically Family
So i found the schott cxl perfecto i was looking for and made a deal with zach w who is new to the lounge. He has been very polite and swift to answer while working this deal out. I wouldn't hesitate to do buissness with him again and im glad he joined the forum, its been a real pleasure. Im looking forward to this cross zip. SCORE, thanks zach!
Excellent! I just PM'd the measures.
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points