Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for attic bedroom for film - Los Angeles

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted here. Been busy.

I am looking for an attic location to film a short film in. A large attic or attic like bedroom with a small window. Somewhat like these:

398148461_c63bf926d7.jpg

2556767102_2b01085267.jpg

195181679_c40fc0e818.jpg

2629304495_85ff94ca09.jpg

The film takes place in this one location. A 2 to 3 day shoot. If anyone has or knows of such a place that is willing to lend it for a few days, I would greatly appreciate it. The biggest difficulty I've had is with the right location. I'm reaching out here because I honestly know there are some good people on here. I, however cannot pay the owner, but I will mow their lawn, help them move things around the house, make them breakfast, lunch or dinner, and the like. A good friend of mine wrote a beautiful poem that I want to adapt as a short 10-15 minute film.

If you have ever had a clear vision of something and are aching to make it real, that's how I feel. This friend means a lot to me and I think they'd be blown away by a work of theirs being seen visually. It has a lot of other possibilities. All I need is someone with the right location.

For inquiries, just PM me or email contact@puzzledpictures.com with the subject line, "FILM ANGEL ATTIC".

Thank you for reading,

-S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points