Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for great book of golden age travel...

JeffOYB

Vendor
I saw a used book on the Golden Age of Travel. I should've bought it then and there. Now I can't find it. There are many variations on a title like that. The book I saw was hardcover, from the 1970's or earlier, and was about 9"x12"x1" in size. It covered the topics of travel by: ship, airship, auto, train. Anyone have any titles to suggest? It was a nice book, full of good photos, but maybe there are better ones out there. Anything about this subject appreciated. However, I've seen some recent paperbacks that seem less than golden... Thanks! JP

JeffOYB

Vendor

JeffOYB

Vendor
Bump! ... I'm still looking for that book. I could phone the bookstore that had it, I suppose. But I'm not going to buy it ($50 -- I would if I was in a different demographic, though). Indeed, I called and asked him about it months ago then lost my note with the title on it. Anyway, someone here must know! Anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk