Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Trade or offer: Adam grey fedora 6 7/8

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Hi there,
I am offering up for trade or sale a vintage Adam 5th Avenue fedora. It is a size 6 7/8 (with an estimated 21 7/8" circumference) and a light grey in color.

I purchased this hat off of ebay about a month ago, foolishly thinking that it might barely fit me; sadly though, I have determined that it is just a bit too small. (the smallest size I seem to be able to wear is a 7)

Overall, the hat is in fantastic shape. The felt is very sturdy and clean (no moth holes, stains, etc). The only downside to this hat is the sweatband. The stitching is starting to come loose from the hat in the back, and the sticking attaching the two sides of the band together at the very back (under the little bow) is also coming apart. (see the picture below) As long as the wearer is gentle, I do not believe the band would cause a problem, or the band could just be replaced.

I would like to arrange a trade with someone who has another Adam (or other vintage fedora brand) of similar value of preferrable size 7 1/8. However, I will also accept individual offers on this hat as well. I will package it carefully once a deal is made.

I am including several photos of the hat here. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
The hat is still available. I will leave the offer up here for another week, and then it's off to Ebay.

Encase anyone is concerned about my reputability since I'm still fairly new here, you can check my ebay feedback; username is ScionPI2005, just like here. I'm also a criminologist (that's one that chases bad guys, NOT a bad guy themselves) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk