Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
The sad part is he is the only one of the original cast returning. The Lost Boys is easily one of my favorite movies of all time. I think this was supposed to be a direct to video that miraculously got a screen release. I have no idea why. It looks really really sad. But hey word is the saxophone guy makes a surprise cameo! :rolleyes:

pretty faythe

One Too Many
from wikipedia
both Coreys are in it

Lost Boys: The Tribe is an upcoming American horror film about a group of teenagers who must confront a band of surfing vampires who inhabit the California coastline. It is the sequel to the successful 1987 film, The Lost Boys, and stars Autumn Reeser, Tad Hilgenbrink, Angus Sutherland, Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, and Jamison Newlander. It will be a direct-to-video release on July 29, 2008 and is directed by P.J. Pesce. It has been rated R by the MPAA for strong vampire violence and gore, language, sexuality and some drug use.

Looks like it also has another Sutherland in it, Keifers lil brother.

Doh!

One Too Many
Man, there's nothing look a good vampire movie!

And this looks nothing like a good vampire movie.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I wish that instead of re-hashing really good movies writers would create NEW movies. The whole sequel thing just beats stories to death.

splatt

One of the Regulars
At least its not a remake of the original...i hate it when they do that :rage:

Hopefully they haven't butchered the core idea to much...now i just need to dig out my DVD of the original :)

Rachael

A-List Customer
from the horrid preview I saw when I rented I Am Legend, it looks an awful lot like a remake, just with a female lead. So it's the worst kind, a sequel without a writing staff. I'd rather just watch the original again. People are Strange.

kabuto said:
Sometimes these bad sequels can be good: Exorcist II.
It was shown on cable for a week or two incessantly so I have seen the Exorcist II probably 10 times, it actually got better after about 5 times. The thing is, as weird as it is, it fills in information that is only hinted at in the first movie, such as revealing the name of the demon, Pah-zoo-zoo. Weird and unintentionally funny in places.

Feraud

Bartender
John in Covina said:
It was shown on cable for a week or two incessantly so I have seen the Exorcist II probably 10 times, it actually got better after about 5 times. The thing is, as weird as it is, it fills in information that is only hinted at in the first movie, such as revealing the name of the demon, Pah-zoo-zoo. Weird and unintentionally funny in places.
Wasn't Pazuzu mentioned in the first film? I seem to remember that..

I enjoyed Exorcist III w/ G.C. Scott much better than no. II.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points