Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds 4oz plus Horsehide J-23

Selling this beautiful jacket only because I have two more coming in. It's not nearly broken in and will need to be continually worked over to do so. Standard size 44" which measures:
23.5"-p2p
19.5" across shoulders
26" sleeve (straight down)
25.5" back length ( the jacket has about 1" front drop)
Includes black mouton fur collar. Everything is tight and in terrific working order.
Asking $775 via PayPal, happy to send invoice (please figure an additional 3% for that) shipping is $30 flat via UPS ground. Not messing around with the post office this time of year. If shipping to you is less I'll refund the difference. If it's more I'll eat the overage. International sales considered but shipping will be dramatically higher.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
I feel like I'm getting glimpses into a whole new level of...I don't even know what...right now. Depravity is a word that comes to mind. Also next level s***t. Something between those two might capture it well.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought mine for $1500 with the muton and belt. Sold it for the same price, brand new never worn except to model it because I decided the style was not for me.
These J23's from Lost World demand respect and receive it every time!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto