Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Buco D-Pocket Ryder Black 38? FQHH

winterland1

Practically Family
Lost Worlds Buco Ryder Black Front Quarter Horse. It is marked a 36 but is more like a 38. My other Ryder is a 38 and is a little smaller than this jacket.
$650 US shipped USA. Will ship some other places. Inquire for price.
I am selling a few jackets this fall. Acquired a few extras in the process of finding what I like. Will try selling here for a bit then on to Ebay. No free shipping then.
This jacket is like new. It is not broken in yet for sure. It is a beautiful jacket. The black shows a little shinier than it is in pics where the sun is hitting it and looks shiny.
Here is a link describing every detail. Their pics could be better. http://lostworldsinc.com/Horsehide_Leather_Motorcycle_Jacket_Buco_Rider.htm
For those not famliar with Lost Worlds, I don't think you will find anyone talking anything but great things about their quality. I will attest to it also. I have a brown Lost Worlds FQHH Ryder also. Love it. Keeping it so far.
As you can see this jacket retails for $985. Some features.
100% Flight Satin Nylon lining with Drill Cotton Interlining.
Matchless 4.0+ chrome-tanned Horsehide Leather
Zip D-Pocket
2 front zip hand pockets
Inside Pocket
Double Snap Neck Tab
Zip sleeves
Hang chain
Half Belts Adjustable

Pit to Pit 21"
Shoulder to Shoulder 19
Arms 25 1/2
Front top of zipper to front bottom 21
Back bottom collar seam to bottom seam 23 3/4
Waist 38

There is one flaw I can find and that is on the bottom left forearm area. It either was natural to the leather or it looks as if you slipped and fell and that area hit the ground. I have a dime coin to show the size. You have to really look for it to see it.

I can take Paypal or a personal check or money order. Will wait till cleared.
I have made a couple deals here and Style Forum. I have 520 feedback on Ebay.
Any questions that you think will help others, here feel free to post on here.
Please PM with any other questions.
IMAG0080.jpg IMAG0086.jpg IMAG0091.jpg IMAG0092.jpg IMAG0094.jpg IMAG0095.jpg IMAG0100.jpg IMAG0102.jpg IMAG0103.jpg IMAG0107.jpg IMAG0109.jpg

Last edited:

winterland1

Practically Family
Sold!
Not on here though.
For all the buying and selling that goes on in FL, It seems like not much of it happens in the classifieds. As far as completed deals. Not complaining, just an observation.
I will sell something here one day.
Oh well.

Could also be I don't see that items have sold because the title can't be changed when an item is sold.

I would put sold in the title but I don't see the edit option anymore. Am I missing it?

Last edited:

Novos

One of the Regulars
Yeah, I've wondered about that too. People buy a lot, but nothing from the classifieds it seems, unless it's a hat. I've often wondered if making a sub-classified forum just for jackets might help?

I've tried to sell at least 7+ jackets, all unique and rock bottom prices. No takers here unless it's an Aero it seems. All of them sold on ebay in less than 2 weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk