Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Buco PJ27, size 36

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hi folks,

Just listed a jacket on Ebay that I figured I'd post here as well. I purchased this a couple months back and have not worn it outside the house at all. No complaints about the construction or materials, but the cut just isn't what I like. Too rectangular. I should have realized that based on the measurements. My search for a Lost Worlds continues. Maybe I'll just stick with Cal.

Details, measurements, and more images available on the Ebay description here. Condition-wise, nothing to report negatively on. There is some odd sand-like stuff that keeps coming out of the belt loops. I honestly have no idea what it could be, but Google hasn't been helpful in this regard and it wipes off extremely easily.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Price is $420 shipped, Paypal F&F. I purchased this for close to $400 when I originally bought it, so I'd just like to regain my original payment. Any questions, just ask.

Nice price for LW thin hide, which is cool. I like it a lot.

Don’t abandon the search for LW, just look for the heavy hide. If you like Cals heavy hides, it will be right up your alley.

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Nice price for LW thin hide, which is cool. I like it a lot.

Don’t abandon the search for LW, just look for the heavy hide. If you like Cals heavy hides, it will be right up your alley.

I don't really mind the hide (although maybe getting their light hide is like going to a steakhouse and ordering a well-done steak), it's more a personal issue with the fit. If I had a longer torso, I wouldn't have anything to complain about, but it is just a bit too long while also not tapering that much. It's just one fit out of many, though. I would be shocked if their take on a CHP had the same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points