Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Leathertogs Russet Size 46

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I bought this jacket a few years back and have only worn it out a few times and never zipped up. The size indicates a 46 but it really is closer to a 42/44; hence my being unable to zip it up without extreme effort. I am 5'8" and weigh 195 lbs. with no expectations of making it to 175 lbs. The jacket is one of the best motorcycle jackets Lost Worlds makes and the pockets are just damn interesting, the horsehide is 4 oz. heavy and all the zips work well. It really is one of my favorite jackets but I can't use it on the bike so I am letting it go. This jacket currently sells for $1700.00

Measurements are Pit to Pit 22", Waist 20.5", Shoulder to shoulder 19",Shoulder to bottom of Sleeve 24", Collar to Bottom 23". This is a short Jacket. I am 5' 8" 195 lbs so you have an idea.

Price: $750.00 including insured shipping inside the Continental U.S.

Note: International Shipping is additional less $25.00 the total shipping cost but I will insure the jacket for the full amount which will probably affect VAT rates. Unfortunately because of a recent scare surrounding a shipment it will be fully insured.

IMG_0655 (2).JPG

IMG_0659 (2).JPG

IMG_0660 (2).JPG
IMG_0663 (2).JPG
IMG_2233.jpg
IMG_2236 (1).jpg

Last edited:

seres

A-List Customer
BEAUTIFUL jacket! I've been wanting one, and watching your posts, for some time. But it's just too short... I'll need about 2 inches more. Are those sleeve measures "along the curve" or straight from the seam down to the lowest portion of the cuff?

ljs1960

One of the Regulars
I bought this jacket a few years back and have only worn it out a few times and never zipped up. The size indicates a 46 but it really is closer to a 42/44; hence my being unable to zip it up without extreme effort. I am 5'8" and weigh 195 lbs. with no expectations of making it to 175 lbs. The jacket is one of the best motorcycle jackets Lost Worlds makes and the pockets are just damn interesting, the horsehide is 4 oz. heavy and all the zips work well. It really is one of my favorite jackets but I can't use it on the bike so I am letting it go. This jacket currently sells for $1700.00

Measurements are Pit to Pit 22", Waist 20.5", Shoulder to shoulder 19",Shoulder to bottom of Sleeve 24", Collar to Bottom 23". This is a short Jacket. I am 5' 8" 195 lbs so you have an idea.

Note: International Shipping is additional less $25.00 the total shipping cost but I will insure the jacket for the full amount which will probably affect VAT rates. Unfortunately because of a recent scare surrounding a shipment it will be fully insured.

View attachment 162064
View attachment 162065
View attachment 162066 View attachment 162067 View attachment 162068 View attachment 162069

Hi, my friend.
Giorgio from Genova, Italy.
How could write to you in a reserved way?

ljs1960

One of the Regulars

View attachment 162064
View attachment 162065
View attachment 162066 View attachment 162067 View attachment 162068 View attachment 162069
You can write to: giorgioscapolla@gmail.com

ljs1960

One of the Regulars

View attachment 162064
View attachment 162065

How much is the less expensive shipping to Italy?
I don't remember the last shipping you did to me.
Thanks!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
This is one of the nicest MC jackets on the market. That is a great price. Nowhere near my size, but it is stunning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points