Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost worlds new offerings

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
So there has been a few new lost worlds jackets offered. The one i was waiting on is still being perfeceted. However I received an email from stuart informing me that 2 of the 3 were ready to go. The 1st one is a civilian a-2 he sent me pics so im sure one is on the website. #2 is the beck/Leathertogs that freewheelers does centinela. I know you all remember the one on ebay that original that sold for a ton, no pun intended. He sent me a picture of the ebay "centinela" , he didnt win it, he said that orice was ridiculous. Any way when he makes one is when a picture will hit his website. I do have pictures of the 3rd beck/Leathertogs if anyone else wants to see. Unfortunately i operate from my phone and since tapatalk was shut off/blocked by the staff i was "shut off" from posting pics. Still bummed about it. So 007chuckymckoy@gmail.com email and i will send it over if you want. Hope everyone is well and stays that way.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Trying

Attachments

• 20191229_084402.jpg
    20191229_084402.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 653
The Leathertogs (Centinela) is available?!? I was waiting to see the Beck but may have to ping Stuart now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112