Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Lost Worlds Suburban 3oz HH, size 44 SOLD

saculer

Familiar Face
Hey guys and dolls, here is a recently acquired LW Suburban in the 3oz horsehide

003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg

I got it as new from a first-class gent in Arizona who wore it a couple times and passed it on. Probably because it's a jet black horsehide jacket, and he lives in Arizona.

J4JepH2.jpg

"The sky can't be on fire Emily, now bring me my heavy black ja...wait...the sky is on fire?" - Him last week, probably

I've had it on a couple times too, and it looks like I am going to be a true 42 in LW. Maybe even a 40 in this cut. Too roomy for me at 44.

Measurements are:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 19.75"
Pit to Pit 24"
Back Length 26.5"
Sleeve Length 26"

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Hh121

Banned
How can he made 24 pit to pit on size 44? Plus 20 inches shoulder, it is size 46. It will be on the loose side because the 3oz hide.

saculer

Familiar Face
How can he made 24 pit to pit on size 44? Plus 20 inches shoulder, it is size 46. It will be on the loose side because the 3oz hide.

That would explain the Laser-Raptors.

008.jpg
007.jpg

(Couldn't stretch the tape true while holding the phone, but you get the idea)

Last edited:

saculer

Familiar Face
Closer to 24" even with the tape laid properly, but yeah, it's a roomy fit, probably best for a larger man than I am. View attachment 147663
For reference, I am 6'2" 200lbs. 42" actual chest (relaxed), almost 44" with a big breath in. 36" actual waist (more or less relaxed...not like I have to suck it in a little or anything, right guys? heh heh...heh)

Last edited:

saculer

Familiar Face
I have a lost worlds g1 size 42 for trade, it's the only one on ebay, check it out

Wow that is a nice jacket. It looks like it would fit me nice and snug too. Truth is, though, that I feel pretty well set for now on browns and military styles. I'm really looking for my requisite motorcycle/versatile/everyday jacket in black, which this posting was a failed attempt at.

I'm sure lots of folks on here would love a crack at your G1! Have you thought about posting it up in here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk