Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Suburban Jacket (Size 44 Reg.) in Black FQHH

Desert Rider

One of the Regulars
I have a Lost Worlds Suburban jacket (size 44 reg.) in black FQHH. I bought it about a year ago from the original owner. He stated that he had not worn it much and it isn't fully broken in yet. I have not worn it much either (just a few times). In my opinion, it is hard to tell that it isn't brand new. My home is completely non-smoking and the original seller said his was also. I am very sensitive to smoke and I cannot detect any smoking odor on the jacket.

I am 5' 11" tall and weigh 188 lbs. My shirt size is 16.5" x33"/ 34". I have a 36” waist. The jacket has enough room for me to add a light layer.

It appears to me that the jacket is no more than a couple of years old. Since I bought the jacket second hand, I have no experience dealing with the manufacturer, but based on the quality of this jacket I would not hesitate to buy from Lost Worlds.

Price: $650 shipped in US.

27.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 22.jpg

Desert Rider

One of the Regulars
Will Consider Trade

Because I really prefer a more traditional biker jacket, I will consider a trade for a Langlitz Crescent or Sidewinder in size 44.

winterland1

Practically Family
A beauty. If this was my size I would be tempted. Don't see used ones up for sale often. Someone needs to get this jacket and put it to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points