Lost Worlds Suburban Jacket (Size 44 Reg.) in Black FQHH

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Desert Rider, May 13, 2013.

1. Desert Rider

Desert Rider One of the Regulars

I have a Lost Worlds Suburban jacket (size 44 reg.) in black FQHH. I bought it about a year ago from the original owner. He stated that he had not worn it much and it isn't fully broken in yet. I have not worn it much either (just a few times). In my opinion, it is hard to tell that it isn't brand new. My home is completely non-smoking and the original seller said his was also. I am very sensitive to smoke and I cannot detect any smoking odor on the jacket.

I am 5' 11" tall and weigh 188 lbs. My shirt size is 16.5" x33"/ 34". I have a 36” waist. The jacket has enough room for me to add a light layer.

It appears to me that the jacket is no more than a couple of years old. Since I bought the jacket second hand, I have no experience dealing with the manufacturer, but based on the quality of this jacket I would not hesitate to buy from Lost Worlds.

Price: $650 shipped in US.

27.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 22.jpg

2. Desert Rider

Will Consider Trade

Because I really prefer a more traditional biker jacket, I will consider a trade for a Langlitz Crescent or Sidewinder in size 44.

3. Desert Rider

The jacket is still for sale.

4. winterland1

winterland1 Practically Family

A beauty. If this was my size I would be tempted. Don't see used ones up for sale often. Someone needs to get this jacket and put it to use.

5. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 I'll Lock Up

If this jacket is still available and you see this let me know.

Terry

6. Desert Rider

Sold