Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost worlds suburban one year in

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Apologies for the bad pictures.... it still is a skill that escapes me. I have had this jacket for a bit over a year and it is my most worn one.
The design is just convenient, and it is the easy choice when I just need to go out.

gbNfFW2.jpg

JrTf2gx.jpg

D5lA3sp.jpg

zxdUPzN.jpg

E2Bnndn.jpg

tfvRUTy.jpg

sJ0z8ww.jpg

5rdWdAH.jpg

red devil

It is 3.5oz, the body is softer but still has quite a ways to go. The collars curled on their own, not sure why though

sweetfights

Thanks!
This one is size 44 and weighs about 3.5kg if I remember correctly, how heavy is yours?
size 42 regular with added sleeve length 26 inch. Have not weighed but I estimate same as yours approx. If you are in the market, Lost World's J100 in 3 oz hide is amazing as a lighter jacket. More supple than the 4 oz. Each design in jacket is enhanced by hide thickness- but according to personal taste. The russet is a fantastic color.

red devil

size 42 regular with added sleeve length 26 inch. Have not weighed but I estimate same as yours approx. If you are in the market, Lost World's J100 in 3 oz hide is amazing as a lighter jacket. More supple than the 4 oz. Each design in jacket is enhanced by hide thickness- but according to personal taste. The russet is a fantastic color.

Thanks! A J100 is 3oz really sounds like a good complement to what I have :)

A very nice jacket! Wow, a year later and not a lot of evident wear- that thing will last forever ;)

Yeah, and it has been worn very regularly!

Now that's a jacket that's worth its price tag.

Certainly is! :)

Zaten

New in Town
Looks fantastic @red devil !
From the pics, the understated design looks super versatile and the HH hide a pleasure to break in..
Great choice for a daily beater in my humble opinion - keep wearing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roma

A-List Customer
Apologies for the bad pictures.... it still is a skill that escapes me. I have had this jacket for a bit over a year and it is my most worn one.
The design is just convenient, and it is the easy choice when I just need to go out.

gbNfFW2.jpg

JrTf2gx.jpg

D5lA3sp.jpg

zxdUPzN.jpg

E2Bnndn.jpg

tfvRUTy.jpg

sJ0z8ww.jpg

5rdWdAH.jpg
How thick is it? I also have a Suburban. Mine is 4 oz. It's amazing but after two years it barely shows any signs of patina.

Отправлено с моего MI MAX через Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana