Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lounger's Kids starting early

Lenore

Practically Family
Any of your kids starting a "vintage-inspired lifestyle" early? Show off those Future Loungers. :)

The Monkey...imitating June Clever.
juneclever-1.jpg

Note the Princess Ariel heels and sing with me vacuum. The pearls were taken away from her last week as she tried to gnaw on them (teething), and I haven't given them back yet. Sorry it's a little blurry. Toddlers don't stay still!

Note to Bartenders:
I noticed there was a couple of threads for pets, but I snooped through 10 pages and didn't find anything about kids except a few random though adorable posts. Please feel free to move.

amynbebes

New in Town
My youngest who still doesn't particularly have a choice in what he wears modeling one of his umpteen hats that I knitted whilst pregnant. He's 17 months now
DSC_0103copyweb-1.jpg

And my 14 yr old (she's on the right) who loves all things vintage when it comes to jewelry, decor, etc. She had a very etsy christmas this year ;)
DSC_0103copyweb.jpg

buddy5909

One of the Regulars
My daughter is too young to have a choice. If it has a dickie collar or poka dots she's wearing it. She turns one next month. I'm going to keep putting in the vintage-ie stuff till she's old enough to tell me either wise. I LOVE the picture of her with the pearl. :)

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
my youngest sons

my oldest sons are way to into their own scene but the little ones are still young enough for me to pick their clothes. ;) i am just now beginning to look for vintage inspired items for them. when i put these shirts out for them to wear on sunday my 6 year old the one on the left said "mom i am not wearing that charlie sheen shirt!" i convinced him that his shirt was much cooler than charlie lol
dac9ab3c891b.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
jessesgirl08 said:
my oldest sons are way to into their own scene but the little ones are still young enough for me to pick their clothes. ;) i am just now beginning to look for vintage inspired items for them. when i put these shirts out for them to wear on sunday my 6 year old the one on the left said "mom i am not wearing that charlie sheen shirt!" i convinced him that his shirt was much cooler than charlie lol
dac9ab3c891b.jpg

Awwww!! They are just dipped in honey, those two.

What are their names and how old are they? Very cute sons, JessesGirl08.

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
Shangas said:
Awwww!! They are just dipped in honey, those two.

What are their names and how old are they? Very cute sons, JessesGirl08.

Ethan is 6 and he is on the left Jordan is 4 and on the right.

grundie

One of the Regulars
Shangas said:
Awwww the little pudding!

Hello, Jacob! Hello! *wuffles*

He's adorable! How on earth did you find clothes small enough to fit him?

Although he's only 11 months old he's already wearing clothes for an 18 month old. My side of the family produces stocky rugby-player type men, my wifes side of the family produces lot of 7' tall men. Jake is getting a mix of those genes.

The suit came from Marks and Spencer's. They actually make 3-piece pinstripe suits for babies. I think that is rather splendid.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
my boy at about 9 months, in a vintage outfit. We only have three 1940s-50s outfits for him, but we love them because they're made to go over cloth nappies.

DSC05647.jpg

DSC05646.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm