Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers with Multiple Personality Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Seems to me, lots of people adopt, shall we say, "alternate" personas on the internet. I don't know that it was such an egregious crime. However, that combined with being occasionally combative and possibly making up a tearjerker story = a whole lot of crazy!

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Seems to me, lots of people adopt, shall we say, "alternate" personas on the internet. I don't know that it was such an egregious crime. However, that combined with being occasionally combative and possibly making up a tearjerker story = a whole lot of crazy!

He was good at that, always like to whine. I think he was just copy/pasting off of other sites and using it as his own.

I mean, c'mon one picture he's a skinny hick, another he's Arab looking, another he's this, another he's that. No one figured him out?

Maybe he was this guy.

hugo.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
This should be in the Show Us Your Suits thread. I've been looking for a chance to post this pic of me in a new three-piece I found. Photoshopped for B&W. :)

Gregory-Peck---To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-Photograph-C10103782.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112