Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

luftwaffe flak binoculars

tmal

One of the Regulars
I need help..............no, no that,... I have a pair of WWII luftwaffe flak binoculars.
They are of no use to me as I no longer spot for bombers. I inherited them, but now I want to sell them. Can anyone recommend a reputable site where I may sell them. I know ebay, but I am rather tired of the bite they take out of you. A militaria/optics site would be best I suppose, but my search capabilities are nil, (I got teased at work all the time about how I could never find anything). Any recommendations?

About the photo: Dad added the stainless steel handle, it can be removed by 2 screws.

Attachments

• Luft_binos.jpg
    Luft_binos.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 379

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry. Can't help you.
But I thought of your post when I came across my father's old Zeiss marine binoculars the other day. Same era. Unfortunately one lens is damaged. Can't find anyone to repair them (and the price might be prohibitive anyway). So I doubt anyone would buy them. Not sure that I can bring myself to part with them anyways. Will probably end up as part of the family inheritance that I will pass down to my daughters.
Zeiss Marine Binoculars.jpg

tmal

One of the Regulars
I've got some old binoculars too. They all work fortunately. Those are nice ones you've got there. Dad had some work on the flak binoculars back in the 60's I think. I doubt if it would be possible to find anyone doing that kind of work now days. Everything is disposable now. :(

Stand By

One Too Many
Good day,
An interesting item to be sure!
These folks are great and have sold many an item of mine over the years:

https://www.germanmilitaria.com/

I've sold many various pieces through them and they know their stuff and are very fair and good to deal with.
I hope that helps ...
Best of luck.
StandBy

tmal

One of the Regulars
I've been busy but now will be back on the track of the binocs....thank you everybody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko