Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Better eat fast! :p

Oh you have one of those cats eh?
snowball-fake-giant-cat.jpg

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I could live with that. :p

I'll tell you what James, the Italians might have invented the stuff but you Americans have turned it into an art form in some places. One of my favourite things to do when I'm in the States is to go to a good pizza joint. I have a soft spot for the NY style but most of it in the non-chain restaurants is sooooo good.

I'll tell you what James, the Italians might have invented the stuff but you Americans have turned it into an art form in some places. One of my favourite things to do when I'm in the States is to go to a good pizza joint. I have a soft spot for the NY style but most of it in the non-chain restaurants is sooooo good.

Don't order a pizza in Italy----that is an entirely different animal than we have here in America. :p
There are many small pizza joins that really know how to make a pizza.

Salmon patties & bottle of Dr. Pepper.

A favorite of mine from waaaaay back. My mom and grandmother used to fix them all the time.
As for the DP, I can take it or leave it. I'm not much of a soda drinker.

There's a little cafe near my work where the cook lady, Miz Rosetta, would fix salmon patties at breakfast every Friday, but I haven't seen her (or any salmon patties) since back before Thanksgiving.:(

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
A favorite of mine from waaaaay back. My mom and grandmother used to fix them all the time.
As for the DP, I can take it or leave it. I'm not much of a soda drinker.

There's a little cafe near my work where the cook lady, Miz Rosetta, would fix salmon patties at breakfast every Friday, but I haven't seen her (or any salmon patties) since back before Thanksgiving.:(

Come on now, this is not rocket science...
you can make them yourself...:D

My ma & & grandma used to fix them all the time & were delicious. If I can't find anyone to fix some up...
No problemo.That doesn't stop me from making them myself. I may make a big mess in the kitchen afterwards
but nevertheless I'm enjoy them. The DP or coke , I can take it or leave it. ;)

Last edited:
Come on now, this is not rocket science...
you can make them yourself...:D

My ma & & grandma used to fix them all the time & were delicious. If can't find anyone to fix some up...
No problemo.That doesn't stop me from making them myself. I may make a big mess in the kitchen afterwards
but nevertheless I'm enjoy them. The DP or coke , I can take it or leave it. ;)

Oh...I can make 'em myself. But whenever I do I don't get to enjoy them. My kids gobble them up as fast as the come off the pan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider