Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

M Brown

A-List Customer
Fried Chicken tacos...my favorite way to use left over fried chicken.

cut some left over chicken meat into bite size pieces, including some of the crust. Heat in skillet with chopped onion & jalapeno with a dash of cooking oil until your happy with it.

In another skillet, heat corn tortillas, one at a time, flipping every 30 sec or so, until the crispness you prefer...I like medium toasted.

Load the toasted tortillas with the chicken mix, top with grated cheese and chopped lettuce/tomato and salsa.

Guaranteed good! takes about 10 min.

yUZYCIr.jpg

Last edited:
Fried Chicken tacos...my favorite way to use left over fried chicken.

cut some left over chicken meat into bite size pieces, including some of the crust. Heat in skillet with chopped onion & jalapeno with a dash of cooking oil until your happy with it.

In another skillet, heat corn tortillas, one at a time, flipping every 30 sec or so, until the crispness you prefer...I like medium toasted.

Load the toasted tortillas with the chicken mix, top with grated cheese and chopped lettuce/tomato and salsa.

Guaranteed good! takes about 10 min.

yUZYCIr.jpg
Looks delicious! I'll try it next time there's some leftover fried chicken....which isn't very often with a couple of teenaged kids in the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points