Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxurious Vintage Smoking Jacket Dressing Gown

Lord Phillips

Banned
LINK:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...24846&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1287

Up for auction is this debonair robe/smoking jacket with a fantastic navy dark blue with white pinstripe design while smoothly lined in rich burgundy satin. The colder seasons will be here before you know it. So, what better way to gear up than to wrap yourself in absolute, luxurious, sophisticated swank? Buy as a gift for that special someone, romance a special lover in your life, or simply reward yourself after a long, hard day to a carefree evening of leisurely saunter. If you're going to wash items like this, I recommend dry-cleaning or ask a professional. Comes from a smoke-free but NOT pet-free home, although they are kept at a distance from this item. I do combine shipping. I accept PAYPAL ONLY. I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS(unless shipment was lower than the listed shipping cost) so PLEASE ASK any questions you might have!!! Thanks and good luck!

Features: 2 side pockets, 1 chest pocket, Fringed Belt, and an inner button loop.

Measurements:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 inches
Armpit to armpit: 22 inches
Arm length from shoulder seam to cuff: 25 inches
Size: My guess is that it's a Medium
Overall Length: 50 inches

Material: Rayon(?) & Satin

Label: Rabhor Robes

Condition:
For its age, this robe appears to still be in good condition. There are a few minor stains the are only noticeable if it's up-close on the lapel and cuffs.

$(KGrHqUOKkME4mZZv,)gBOOeyI814!~~0_3.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo