Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LW 40 Jacket Downtown Car coat Brown

voodootomato

Familiar Face
In outstanding condition still needs breaking in.

It's more like a 42/44

PTP 22
Shoulders 19
Back length from bottom of the collar 30 in
Sleeve length straight 24 3/4

$450 PPFF shipped CONUS

Attachments

• 20240223_151528.jpg
    20240223_151528.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240223_151545.jpg
    20240223_151545.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20240223_151321.jpg
    20240223_151321.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 55
  • 20240223_151328.jpg
    20240223_151328.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 20240223_151343.jpg
    20240223_151343.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

voodootomato

Familiar Face
You rang so I'm answering! I'm loving how everybody wants to get on their soapbox.... Ive bought and sold here for over 4+ years. I never heard anybody complain about me contributing when they take my PayPal. I caught GREAT deal on a jacket that had no details in the description at all the risk was on me and it didn't work out.... It's a $1,800 jacket at retail that the quality is outstanding and I'm selling for 450 and everybody wants to pile on. Cool.... You have a great day!

Last edited:

Biff42

One of the Regulars
You rang so I'm answering! I'm loving how everybody wants to get on their soapbox.... Ive bought and sold here for over 4+ years. I never heard anybody complain about me contributing when they take my PayPal. I caught GREAT deal on a jacket that had no details in the description at all the risk was on me and it didn't work out.... It's a $1,800 jacket at retail that the quality is outstanding and I'm selling for 450 and everybody wants to pile on. Cool.... You have a great day!
No hate here. I'd probably mark it up a little because I figure someone is going to come in and ask for $25-$50 off the asking price anyway. I figure you also paid shipping, taxes, and took a risk on a low-effort eBay listing.

I commented on getting deals here. I think it's cool how people let stuff go at sometimes lower prices because it seems to come back around sooner or later.

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
It's reasonable to say the winning price on Ebay could have been higher than 3xx, Imagine If the listing were to be posted multiple times, then the winning price might average higher than what you paid. and, It's very natural for a catch-and-release re-seller to want to sell it for a little more on top of what he paid. What eventually matters is MARKET. I believe many other loungers also sell items for more than what they originally paid. It's just their original paid prices are not exposed here, but it doesn't mean such a natural fact doesn't exist. Right or wrong doesn't really matter here. Market is the ultimate arbiter. Regardless of what you paid, $450 itself for a pre-owned LW is a very reasonable price.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
In fairness. Sellers can ask what ever they want. However, I would just flip for the same price I got if for. Here you take a chance if the right paying app is not agree and selected. In ebay, you pay tax but you have some buyers protections.

Good luck with the sale.

AHP91

Practically Family
No hate here. I'd probably mark it up a little because I figure someone is going to come in and ask for $25-$50 off the asking price anyway. I figure you also paid shipping, taxes, and took a risk on a low-effort eBay listing.

I commented on getting deals here. I think it's cool how people let stuff go at sometimes lower prices because it seems to come back around sooner or later.
Sometimes, I do not even post nice jackets here in the classifieds. And when I do, I offer even further price reductions than the eBay transactions fees call for. Somehow I still get get requests for lower prices here, whereas on eBay they sell often within a day or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner