Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LW J-24 (Studs No Jewels) Horsehide Broken In Size 44 Excellent!!!!

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I bought this awhile back. The previous owner removed the Jewels which I personally believe gives it a better look and they are not noticeable as the holes are so tiny. Too the damn jewels won't scratch the leather or vinyl on the back of your motorcycle seat. This jacket has been sort of a Grail jacket for me but unfortunately it's just a bit small. The leather is completely broken in and close to 4oz. So much for LW jackets never breaking in.... The quilted lining is in excellent shape with no fraying or issues, All the studs are there and really set the jacket apart from the J-23. The removable Mouton collar fits perfectly and the main Crown Zip ($250.00 up charge from Stuart) works perfectly as do the black brass zips for the sleeves and pockets.

I am asking $1500.00 bear in mind the J-24 is $2400.00 new + the Crown Zip.
PayPal only!

Continental US Shipping is no charge and it will be insured.

International Sales will be considered however I will charge for USPS shipping and bear in mind the package will be insured for it's full value. Therefore it will affect VAT fees. I will not reduce the price of the jacket to cover VAT fees so please do not ask. Also do not ask me to reduce the value of the jacket i.e. reduce insurance value. This is too important a jacket to go down that road.

No Longer Available

IMG_0750 (2).JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

Last edited:

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I bought this awhile back. The previous owner removed the Jewels which I personally believe gives it a better look and they are not noticeable as the holes are so tiny. Too the damn jewels won't scratch the leather or vinyl on the back of your motorcycle seat. This jacket has been sort of a Grail jacket for me but unfortunately it's just a bit small. The leather is completely broken in and close to 4oz. So much for LW jackets never breaking in.... The quilted lining is in excellent shape with no fraying or issues, All the studs are there and really set the jacket apart from the J-23. The removable Mouton collar fits perfectly and the main Crown Zip ($250.00 up charge from Stuart) works perfectly as do the black brass zips for the sleeves and pockets.

I am asking $1500.00 bear in mind the J-24 is $2400.00 new + the Crown Zip.
PayPal only!

Continental US Shipping is no charge and it will be insured.

International Sales will be considered however I will charge for USPS shipping and bear in mind the package will be insured for it's full value. Therefore it will affect VAT fees. I will not reduce the price of the jacket to cover VAT fees so please do not ask. Also do not ask me to reduce the value of the jacket i.e. reduce insurance value. This is too important a jacket to go down that road.
View attachment 172167
View attachment 172168

View attachment 172169
View attachment 172170
View attachment 172171
View attachment 172172
View attachment 172173
View attachment 172174 View attachment 172175 View attachment 172176

Ok, I am going to make an adjustment on the price and drop it to $1300.00, if no interest then I will move on to the Bay.

Thanks for looking

No Longer Available

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk